Tuesday, April 21, 2015

OOTD: LITTLE BLACK CLUTCH

[black trench coat/UNIQLO striped shirt/dark blue jeans/Nike Thea/black tassel clutch]

Yup, I am again wearing the black trench coat like I did in the last OOTD post! I just love the shape of trench coats and how they make the entire outfit so much more put together and classic.

Today was incredibly sunny and warm, which means my coat absorbed all the sunlight in this world and I became a sweating monster:D And literally everyone in the street was wearing something Spring like a little yellow cardigan or a baby pink shirt. I swear I must have seemed like a representative from the world of darkness. All I had in my mind today was this; oh, I seriously need to take my S/S clothes out of the closet tomorrow!(not today... because.... you know...)

It's sad the Spring passes by so fast every year that you don't get enough opportunities to wear all those pretty Spring-y items such as leather jackets, trench coats, cardigans, and bomber jackets. It's always like oh I haven't even tried this cardigan on yet this Spring but it's already Summer! Hopefully I'm not the only one with this struggle, eeep!



No comments:

Post a Comment