Tuesday, February 10, 2015

NEW IN: MARC BY MARC JACOBS WATCH MBM3348


I had been looking for a perfect silver metal watch for ages. The watch that stole my heart was Michael Kors Mini Runway(MK5428). I wanted a slightly over-sized watch after seeing so many street style photos where pretty slender girls were rocking big bling bling watches. However, my wrists are ridiculously small, which makes it very hard for me to find a not-that-over-sized watch that looks over-sized on my wrist. So when I found MK5428 which has a 33mm case(most over-sized watches for women are 38~40mm), I was like "This is THE ONE!" I went to a department store to try it on but sadly it didn't look good on me at all. It was very thick and really really heavy. So my hunt for a perfect watch had to go on. ANNND I found this Marc by Marc Jabos The Slim watch!

This watch comes in two sizes; 30mm(MBM3351) and 36mm(MBM3348). I ordered the small one on Shopbop.com but I ended up getting the 36mm one because Shopbop was so smart enough to explain two different watches exactly the same that both are 30mm on the description. I was going to return it but everyone told me not to because it actually looks nice on my tiny wrist surprisingly! I'm in love with this watch now and I'm kind of glad that Shopbop put the wrong information haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment