Saturday, February 7, 2015

I HATE HATE HATE UPS!

source: google image





















So my friend sent me a package on January 2 but I have not received it yet. He lost the tracking number so we couldn't even know where it was. I contacted UPS customer service and they said, "I understand your concern that you don't have the tracking number but for that I need the tracking number for me to be able to pull up the information." How ridiculous is this? I asked for help because I lost the tracking number but you need the number to help me? It does not make sense. AT ALL! How come they don't ever keep the shipment information in their server? It sounds so ridiculous to me. Now I clearly see why so many people hate UPS.

2 comments:

  1. That is so annoying, I agree! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so unprofessional! I was so upset:/ And thank you:) I'll follow back!

      Delete