Wednesday, February 4, 2015

GOOD MORNING!





Good morning everyone! How did you sleep last night? I went to sleep at 2ish in the morning and woke up at 9. 7 hour sleep seems pretty ideal but I kept waking up in the middle at least 5 times, which is why I am feeling like I didn't get any sleep. Moving on from this depressing story of my life, I'd like to talk about my breakfast!

I am that kind of person who's like "Ugh my tongue can't feel anything in the morning. I can't swallow anything in the morning" Am I the only one? I know how they say you should eat decent meal in the morning so that your brain can wake and boost your productivity of the day. Of course, I can chew and swallow, which is the whole eating process. I just can't taste anything in the morning. Everything feels like sand... This horrible situation goes away after an hour maybe but who has time to wait that long in the morning?! Also I don't want to wait for an hour trying to ignore the hungry sound my tummy makes...

Since I don't prefer decent food that requires me to chew a lot as breakfast, I usually make some smoothies as soon as I wake up. It's very very simple as you all know. Put some fruits of your choice and yogurt drinks or almond milk in the blender and blend! Oh! Don't forget to add some ice cubes as well! I always use frozen blueberries so I don't need any more iciness in my mouth haha.

What's your favorite thing to eat in the morning? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment