Thursday, February 5, 2015

REVIEW| WET N WILD MEGALAST NAIL COLOR UNDERCOVER

I am a true manicure lover! I love and enjoy coloring my nails with the bestest concentration of my soul and staring at my hands all day long. I have never been to nail shops to get my nails done by professionals though since I personally think it's a waste of money. I want to try it at least once in my life but I just know I am going to be addicted and make the nail shop as my home away home...(I can already hear the sound of footsteps of my money leaving my wallet)

When I stayed in the States, I was truly pleased to see the price tags of Essie nail polishes. They were "only" 7~8 dollars while the exact same products are sold at 12 dollars in Korea. But I didn't really buy many  nail polishes back then because I wanted to save money as a poor exchange student. 

In summer of 2014, I decided to go on a short trip to the west coast. The first thing I did after the decision was making a shopping list! How girly am I. I made a really long drug store shopping list and Wet n Wild's Megalast nail polishes were confidently on it thanks to the recommendation from one of my favorite Youtubers; Leighannsays.


I picked the color Undercover. And yes, I bought only one nail polish surprisingly. I spent more money than I planned on other things like food or transportation as I was traveling(which happens every time I travel. Hopefully I'm not the only one) so I had to cut down my asset for shopping :( 

Anyways, I know some might call it granny color. But who cares!? I love me some toned-down brownish pink nail polishes. I think they are great for everyday whether it's summer or winter and they make your hands look a bit more mature and feminine. More importantly this color looks lovely on my skin tone, doesn't it??

The brush is wider than many other polishes, which makes it easier to paint your nails. I am pretty impressed by the quality as well. It lasts long enough without top coat! The best thing about this polish is definitely the price. I remember it was not even 2 dollars. Ugh why can't Korea have these amazing little babies??

I absolutely love this nail polish not only because it's great in every way but also because it makes me smile reminding me of all the memories I had in California :)



No comments:

Post a Comment